Apply to vote by post
Use this service to apply to vote by post. If you would like more information about what a postal vote is please visit our voting by post page.
Before you start
- You can not apply to vote by post on someone else's behalf
- You must live in Aldershot or Farnborough to use this service
- If you have trouble writing your signature consistently please contact our elections team on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need
- Your address
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- A picture of your signature
If you can’t take a picture of your signature, you can use this service to request a form to sign.
How to upload your signature
To complete your online application for a postal vote, you’ll need to upload a clear and readable picture of your signature.
Follow the steps below to do this:
- Write your signature on a plain piece of white paper
- Use your mobile phone, tablet or camera to take a picture of the signature – make sure the whole signature is in the picture and that it is clear and readable
- If you’ve taken the picture using a mobile phone or tablet, you can upload it directly to the online form using the upload option
- If you’ve taken the picture using a camera, you’ll need to download it to a computer or other device to be able to upload it to the online form
Please be aware when entering personal data using a public computer.Start now